Easy vegan overnight oats with almond milk. Great for meal prep or weekend brunch.
- 5 cups Organic rolled oats
- 8 cups Almond milk
- 5 Tablespoons Chia seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Place 5 cups of rolled oats in large bowl.
- Poor in 8 cups of almond milk (or preferred dairy, nut or seed milk) and stir so that oats are fully incorporated.
- Add in chia seeds and cinnamon. Stir well.
- Cover and store in the fridge over night.
- After sitting for 8 hours, you may portion out the overnight oats into individual containers. Add fresh and dried fruit on top. Add nuts and seeds just before servings.
- Stores in fridge for up to 5 days.
- One container of Trader Joe’s Organic Rolled Oats equals 5 cups. No need to measure. Just poor into a container for easy preparation.
Keywords: overnight oats, almond milk oats, overnight oats with almond milk, overnight oatmeal with almond milk, vegan overnight oats, vegan breakfast ideas, vegan breakfast, brunch ideas, vegan brunch