Easy baked fish recipe with lemon, butter, garlic and cherry tomatoes. You can use rockfish, tilapia or any in season white fish for easy family dinner or meal prep recipe.
- 3–4 rockfish or tilapia filets
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 4 TBSP organic butter, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp coarse black pepper
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1-pint organic cherry tomatoes
- 1 TBSP minced parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium saucepan, add olive oil and cherry tomatoes on medium heat. Let simmer till the tomatoes start to soften, about 5 minutes. Add two tablespoons of the butter and let melt.
- Remove pan from heat, add garlic, juice of lemon, sea salt, black pepper and stir to combine.
- Prepare a baking sheet or dish with parchment paper and add the fish. Pour sauce and cherry tomatoes on top, evenly coating the fish, add the remaining butter evenly on top of fish filets. Bake for 10-12 minutes still flaky and cooked through. Serve with steamed vegetables and rice.
Remember to always pull your fish out of the fridge at least 30 minutes before cooking so the fish comes to room temperature and the results is more event cooking.
Keywords: baked fish recipe, easy fish recipe, fish meal prep ideas, fish meal preparation, lemon butter rockfish recipe, one pan meals healthy, one pan meals fish