How to make the Starseed Kitchen crispy baked chicken thighs with a blend of organic 11 Magic Herbs & Spices by High Vibration Foods.
- 6 organic chicken thighs (bone-in, skin-on)
- 2–3 Tbsp 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, convection setting. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat dry chicken thighs. Add thighs to a large plastic bag with 2-3 tablespoons of 11 Magic Herbs & Spices. Seal bag and toss well. Be sure chicken thighs are generously covered in the beautiful red spice.
- Bake for 40 minutes, till skin is crispy and chicken is cooked through. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Purchase organic bone-in, skin on chicken thighs. Small to medium sized thighs are best. Chef Whitney Aronoff recommends organic, pasture raised or Jidori free range chicken.
For extra crispy thighs, place a cooling rack on top of baking sheet and bake the chicken thighs on top.
If you don’t have convection setting on your oven, bake at 425 degrees.
You can fit as many as 12 thighs on one baking sheet. Double the recipe for meal prep.
Keywords: starseed recipes, crispy chicken thighs, baked chicken thighs, air fryer chicken thighs, keto chicken thighs, paleo chicken thighs