A bright and energizing weeknight soup. Make extra and store it in your freezer for when you feel a cold coming on or you just need a gentle, detoxifying meal.
- 6 cups napa cabbage, diced into 1-inch strips
- 2 cups carrot, small diced (about 5 carrots)
- 5 cups bone broth of vegetable stock
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ bunch of cilantro
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- Combine broth, carrot and cabbage in a large soup pot. Bring to a boil and add white pepper, sea salt and lemon juice.
- Transfer sauce to a small pot. Heat to a simmer and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve with a garnish of cilantro and a drizzle of sesame oil.
Keywords: cabbage soup, lemon soup, detox soup, lemon coriander soup, healthy soup, broth based soup, vegan soup, plant based soup, sesame cabbage soup, cabbage and carrot soup