A collagen berry smoothie bowl that is good for your body and tastes like dessert. Make that smoothie bowl you love to eat out at home.
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cups organic baby spinach, packed
- 1 ½ cups frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries, cherries, etc.)
- 4–5 ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp spirulina powder or chorella (optional)
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 scoop of collagen powder (such as Vital Proteins or Ancient Nutrition)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut flakes (optional topping)
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds (optional topping)
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds (optional topping)
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs (optional topping)
- Using a high-speed blender, add water, then spinach to the blender. It’s important to add these first so the blade doesn’t get stuck.
- Continue adding the remaining ingredients, including frozen berries, ice cubes, flax seed, spirulina, maca and collagen. Blend on high, using blender stick to get all the ingredients incorporated. Blend till smooth, thick and an ice cream like consistency.
- Scoop into a bowl. Top with coconut flakes, sliced almonds, hemp seeds or cacao nibs. Enjoy.
- How you layer the ingredients in the blender matters. Add the water and the raw spinach into the blender first. This will ensure the blender works properly and the blade doesn’t get stuck.
- If the consistency is thick, chunky and not blending properly then add additional water one tablespoon at a time.
Keywords: berry smoothie, berry smoothie bowl, collagen smoothie bowl, collagen beauty bowl, breakfast bowl, collagen berry bowl, superfood smoothie bowl, how to make a smoothie bowl, how to make a smoothie, how to make a juice shop smoothie bowl, how to take collagen