This whipped avocado dressing with fresh herbs is great with any salad or as a dip with fresh vegetables for a healthy afternoon snack or appetizer.
- ¾ c lemon juice
- ¾ c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large avocado
- ½ c fresh mint
- ½ c flat leaf Italian parsley
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Add lemon juice, avocado, mint, parsley and sea salt to a high speed blender.
- Blend on a medium setting, and slowly drizzle in the olive oil to emulsify.
- Increase blender speed to high to ensure dressing is smooth.
- Use immediately or store in an air tight glass container for up to 2 weeks.
Use this whipped avocado dressing with fresh herbs on any salad, as a dip, or as a sauce on chicken or fish.
Makes 2 1/2 cups.
Stores well for 2 weeks in a glass airtight container or jar.
This recipe can be made with other herbs such as dill or cilantro. Use what you have.
Keywords: dairy free green goddess dressing, healthy green goddess dressing, avocado dip, healthy dip, vegan dip, dressing with mint, salad dressing with parsley, fresh herb salad dressing