Elevate your next credit board or salad with lightly roasted rainbow heirloom carrots.
- 2 bunches rainbow carrots
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450. Use the convection bake setting if it is available to you.
- Line baking sheet with parchment. Trim the tops and ends of the rainbow heirloom carrots, leaving 1-2 inches of green on top, and removing any strings from the bottom. If any of the carrots are extremely large, slice in half. If any are extremely thick, slice down the middle.
- Drizzle carrots with olive oil and rub well to make sure both sides are covered. Generously season one side with 2 teaspoons each of sea salt and coarse black pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or cold. Keeps in the fridge up to five days.
Save the carrot greens and use in place of parsley. Chop and sprinkle on top before serving.
Keywords: rainbow carrots, roasted carrots, rainbow roasted carrots, roasted rainbow carrots