Savory and delicious roasted rainbow carrots seasoned with Starseed Kitchen’s 11 Magic Herbs & Spices.
- 2 Bunches colored carrots with greens attached
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- 6 oz (1/2 cup) Plain organic sheeps milk yogurt (or yogurt of choice)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 c Fresh dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the greens on the carrots to 2-inches. Wash carrots and pat dry. Place carrots on parchment and drizzle with olive oil. Rub the olive oil into the carrots. Season with 11 Magic Herbs & Spices. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While carrots are baking, prepare the yogurt sauce. Stir in 2 tablespoons fresh dill and juice of one lemon into the yogurt sauce. Set aside.
- Remove carrots from oven and place on a serving dish. Drizzle with a quarter of the yogurt. Garnish with remaining 2 tablespoons for dill. Serve with remaining yogurt on the side.
This recipe is delicious. Serve it over spinach or arugula to make it a salad for lunch, dinner, dinner parties and events.
Keywords: rainbow carrots, roasted carrots, spicy carrots, carrot side dish, vegetable side dish, thanksgiving sides, holiday vegetable dish, savory carrots, roasted rainbow carrots, carrots with dill, carrots with yogurt dressing