Healthy raw ranch salad dressing made with cashews, garlic, parsley and chives.
- 1 1/2 cups raw organic cashews
- 1 1/4 cup filtered water
- 2–3 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp organic onion powder
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1 Tbsp minced chives
- Add raw cashews to a medium bowl. Cover with hot water. Let sit for 15-30 minutes (the longer the better).
- Strain cashews. Add to blender with water, garlic, onion powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Blend till smooth. Add additional water to thin dressing to desired consistency.
- Add cashew mix to a bowl or the container you want to store the dressing in. Stir in parsley, dill and chives. Season with additional salt, pepper, parsley and chives to taste.
Use as many organic ingredients as possible.
Soak your cashews for optimal digestive support. The longer the better. It will also help in making a smoother dressing. Feel free to soak cashews all day or over night.
Use cashew ranch dressing on salads, as a dip or a sauce. Get creative.
Keywords: raw salad dressing, raw dip, raw cashew sauce, raw cashew dip, ranch dressing, healthy ranch dressing, cashew ranch dressing