This recipe is a quick and easy way to enjoy ground lamb. No breadcrumbs makes these meatballs Paleo, Keto, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free and Lectin-Free.
- 1-lb ground lamb
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp Organic Italian spice blend
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 3 tsp dried oregano
- 3 tsp whole fennel seeds
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, generous amount, minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp coarse black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine lamb, egg and spices, blend well with your hands. Separate and roll into 4 even balls. Say a positive affirmation or word while forming the meatballs.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Choose organic and non-irradiated spices for the best flavor. Be sure your spices are less than a year old for optimal flavor and health benefits.
- Adding the egg is optional to the meatball. It does make the meat juicier and moister. If you don’t have eggs or are avoiding eggs in your diet, don’t stress. Feel free to leave it out of the recipe.
- These meatballs store well for meal prep. To reheat, simply bake in an oven at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes.
Keywords: lamb meatballs, paleo lamb meatballs, keto lamb meatballs, grain free meatballs, gluten free meatballs, lectin free meatballs, grain free lamb meatballs, gluten free lamb meatballs, lectin free lamb meatballs,