4-Ingredient healthy cilantro salad dressing. Great on salads greens or as a dip.
- 1 large bunch of organic cilantro
- ½ cup lemon juice (3-6 medium lemons)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt or more to taste
- Wash cilantro thoroughly and pat dry. Add the entire bunch, stems included, to your high speed blender (I use a Vitamix).
- Juice lemons and add to blender along with the sea salt. Measure out olive oil and set aside.
- Blend cilantro, lemon juice and sea salt till pureed. Slowly drizzle in olive oil till fully incorporated. Adjust sea salt to taste.
- Store in an air tight glass jar for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. The vibrant green color will fade after the first day but the dressing is still good & tastes fresh.
Add 1 whole avocado to this recipe for a creamy salad dressing without any dairy.
Keywords: cilantro dressing, cilantro salad dressing, green salad dressing, herb salad dressing, cilantro vinaigrette, mexican salad dressing, southwest salad dressing