This recipe is Vegan, Gluten-Free and Nut-Free. It is an easy and fun treat to make with simple pantry staples and a food processor.
- ¾ cup brown rice flour or oat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup 85% or 100% dark chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp fin sea salt
- Using a food processor, pulse all ingredients till combined and mixture turns a chocolate brown. Don’t worry about over mixing.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or tablespoon, form small even sized balls by rolling the batter in the palm of your hands.
- Place in a container and chill in the refrigerator or freezer for 10 minutes to firm up. Store in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or freezer for 6-8 months.
Use dark chocolate chips or chop up a dark chocolate bar that is 75% to 100% for best results. Semi-sweet chocolate chips will make these balls overly sweet.
Don’t worry about over processing the mixture. Keep pulsing till you get a chocolate brown paste with a few chocolate chunks still left.
Keywords: double chocolate oatmeal cookies, double chocolate oatmeal cookie balls, raw double chocolate oatmeal cookies, raw double chocolate oatmeal cookie balls, oatmeal bliss balls, oatmeal chocolate bliss balls, vegan oatmeal balls, vegan chocolate balls, vegan chocolate bliss balls, vegan oatmeal bliss balls, chocolate chip oatmeal bliss balls