Refined sugar-free and Paleo using clean and balanced ingredients. Fresh squeezed naval orange and California’s dates help balance the tart berries so you can enjoy the antioxidant benefits.
- 8-oz fresh cranberries (1 bag)
- Zest and juice of 1 orange (1/2 cup of juice)
- 2 dates, finely chopped
- In a small pot, add fresh cranberries, orange juice, orange zest and chopped dates. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium high for 5 minutes, so the cranberries start popping. Stir frequently.
- Reduce heat to a simmer for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Store in an airtight glass container for 7 days in the fridge. Enjoy.
Fresh cranberries will keep up to two months refrigerated. They are at their peak in November.
Keywords: cranberry sauce, cranberry relish, healthy cranberry sauce, healthy cranberry relish, sugar-free cranberry sauce, chunky cranberry sauce, cranberry sauce with orange zest, california cranberry sauce, health benefits of cranberry