The most delicious creamy avocado cilantro lime dressing. Healthy, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan optional.
- 1 whole bunch of cilantro, leaves and stems
- 1 jalapeno, seeded
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup fresh lime juice (3–4 limes)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 too sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender. Puree til smooth.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight glass container. Good for two-weeks.
- This recipe makes for a great dip, sauce and salad dressing. Try in as your sauce, use it as a dip with vegetables, or simply as a salad dressing.
- This salad dressing holds well in the fridge for 2 weeks.
- This is a great recipe for enjoying avocado on your salad with out dealing with the mess of trying to take an avocado to work or on the go.
- If you are vegan, swap honey for maple syrup, agave, 1 or 2 dates, or omit a pinch of sweetness all together.
Keywords: cilantro dressing, cilantro lime dressing, avocado dressing, cilantro lime salad dressing, avocado salad dressing