Antioxidant superfood salad with shredded kale, walnuts, currants and parmesan. Light and healthy plant based meal.
FOR THE SALAD
- 1 bunch purple curly kale, shredded
- 1 bunch green curly kale, shredded
- 1 pint organic blueberries
- 1/2 c walnuts
- 1/4 c currants
- 1 block parmesan, shredded (1/2 c)
- 2 hard boiled eggs (optional)
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 c olive oil
- 1/2 c champagne vinegar
- 2 Tbsp raw, local honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- De-stem kale and chop into 1-inch strips. Add to a large salad bowl and massage with 1/4 cup of dressing.
- Add blueberries, walnuts, currants and have the parmesan to the kale and toss well.
- Portion salad into two bowls. Top with remaining parmesan. Garnish with hard boiled eggs as desired.
Swap vinegar for lemon juice as desired or if following a candida diet.
Omit parmesan for vegan, dairy-free or candida diets.
Use positive words or mantras as you massage or toss the kale with the salad dressing. Infuse your food with the vibration and energy you want to feel and be.
Keywords: antioxidant salad, superfood salad, kale salad with blueberries, kale salad with blueberries and walnuts, erewhon salad, erewhon salad recipe, erewhon antioxidant salad