How to make Starseed Kitchen’s crispy baked airline chicken breasts with a blend of organic 11 Magic Herbs & Spices by High Vibration Foods.
- 6 airline chicken breasts
- 3–4 Tbsp 11 Magic Herbs & Spices
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, convection setting. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat dry chicken breasts. Add 2 chicken breasts to a plastic bag, along with 1 tablespoon of 11 Magic Herbs & Spices. Toss till chicken breasts are fully covered in spice, and no spice is remaining loose in the bag. Place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining breasts.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy immediately or store in an air tight container for meal prep. Chicken is delicious for up to 1 week (7 days).
Purchase organic bone-in, skin on airline chicken breasts for this recipe.
For extra crispy chicken, bake on top of a cooling rack as pictured.
If you don’t have convection setting on your oven, bake at 425 degrees.
Keywords: baked chicken breast, airline chicken breast recipe, airline chicken, bone in chicken, bone in chicken breast, chicken breast recipe